Frequently Asked Questions
- The power is connected and turned on but my Vibra Fit does not work. What should I do?
Please ensure the main power button is switched ON at the back of the machine by the main control panel. If your product still does not turn on, you will have to replace the fuse in the plug. If you do not know how to do this, it’s best to have a qualified electrician replace the fuse for you.
- I am feeling unbalanced when using the Vibra Fit, is this normal?
If you’re feeling unbalanced when using the Vibra Fit, always ensure your feet are in line with your shoulders for maximum stability. If you still feel unbalanced, please consult your physician before using the Vibra Fit.
- I have a loud flapping noise when I turn my Vibra Fit on. Is that normal?
If you hear a loud flapping sound when you turn on your machine, ensure Vibra Fit is on a flat surface and the legs are adjusted / securely on the ground.
- My remote is not working. What should I do?
If your remote is not working, ensure you are pointing the remote facing down towards the control panel. If your remote still does not work, it could be time for you to change the batteries.
- I've misplaced my user manual, how can I obtain another one?
Please email our customer services team and they will be happy to email you a PDF version of the manual.
- My Vibra Fit is making unusual noises. What should I do?
Turn your Vibra Fit off immediately and contact us for assistance.
- I've turned the power on but the display doesn’t light up. What should I do?
Your machine may have been turned off using the remote control. In this case, press the power button on the display or remote control to turn it back on.
- When I turn my Vibra Fit on, the control panel now shows the message: 'ER4/E4'
This message indicates a programming error. Please contact us so we can help you resolve this issue.